AGFA is a corporate body set out to ease the burdens in farming such as loan acquisation, farm produce processing, packaging and processing. Our major interest is how we can have a combine effort to machanize the farming system that we operate.Currently there are over 5000 registered members of this organisations with proficient benefits for joining us. AGFA is a collective effort to ensure that the agricultural objectives of national interest are met through a corpoarative means of raising support in form of training, financial loan and governmental liasoning for the organisation members. The organisation activities is chairman by Amb. (Dr) Israel Odezi Ewawa and Vice by Reverend Admbor Sunday.
Among others, these are the on hand benefits for your partnership and membership with this profound organisation
1. Easy marketing of farm produce
2. Availability of soft loan from the Central Bank of Nigeria
3. Joining partnership with foreign investors.
As a group, we ensure compliance to best practice to get needed result. These include
1. use of improved seeds for plantations and crops.
2. implementation of mechanised farming/ agriculture
3. adopting of productive techniques
4. provision of technical services in form of farm planning and set up.